Code 3 Search and Rescue is located in Cincinnati, Ohio
We value collaboration and work closely with other emergency response agencies, including law enforcement, fire departments, medical personnel, and volunteer organizations. By forging strong alliances, we enhance our ability to coordinate large-scale search operations, share resources, and maximize efficiency. Together, we are dedicated to saving lives and providing aid during times of crisis.
Code 3 Search and Rescue is not a government agency and we are not restricted to any county or state boundaries.
100% donation-based funding.
Help Save Lives: Support Search and Rescue Efforts with Your Donation!
We need your support to save lives! Our search and rescue team is dedicated to helping those in distress, but we're in need of equipment to enhance our life-saving efforts.
- Rapid response: Upgrading our equipment means we can reach those in need faster, reducing critical response times and increasing the chances of a successful search and rescue .
- Enhanced safety: The latest technology and gear will provide our brave volunteers with the necessary tools to navigate treacherous terrains and extreme conditions, ensuring their safety while saving others.
- Expanding our reach: With improved equipment, we can extend our search and rescue missions to remote areas, where help is often scarce. No one should be left stranded or lost without hope.
Your donation, no matter the size, will make a significant impact on our ability to save lives. Together, we can be the beacon of hope for those in distress. Donate today and be a hero behind the scenes! Click the link below to contribute to our search and rescue equipment fund. Thank you for being a lifeline in our mission to bring people home safely. Your generosity means the world to us and those we serve.
VOLUNTEERS ARE NEEDED IN THE GREATER CINCINNATI AREA. JOIN THE TEAM!
Why Join Code 3 Search and Rescue
Our search and rescue team plays a crucial role in responding to emergencies, locating missing persons, and providing critical support during times of crisis.
Here are a few reasons why joining Code 3 Search and Rescue would be an exceptional opportunity for you:
1. Meaningful Contribution: As a volunteer, you will have the chance to make a tangible difference in people's lives. Your efforts will directly impact the outcomes of search and rescue operations, providing hope and relief to individuals and families in distress.
2. Expert Training: We take immense pride in providing comprehensive training programs to equip our volunteers with the necessary skills and knowledge. From navigation techniques to first aid and survival skills, you will receive top-notch training from experienced professionals, ensuring your preparedness for any situation.
3. Teamwork and Camaraderie: Our search and rescue team functions as a tight-knit family, supporting and relying on each other in challenging circumstances. You will have the opportunity to forge deep connections, build lasting friendships, and work alongside like-minded individuals who share your passion for serving others.
4. Personal Growth: Joining our team will provide you with a unique platform for personal growth and development. You will enhance your leadership abilities, problem-solving skills, and resilience while gaining valuable experience in a dynamic and demanding environment.
5. Community Engagement: Being a part of our search and rescue team will allow you to actively engage with the local community, fostering trust, and building strong relationships. Your dedication and commitment will inspire others to get involved and contribute to the well-being of our society.
Requirements to Join
The basic requirements are that you are 18 years or older and be willing to commit the time to training. We conduct monthly trainings that are related to National Association for Search and Rescue Academy (NASAR). Our training is based on the environment and situations that we experience in Ohio. You do not need experience! We are all volunteers and understand time constraints. Our ability to serve the community is directly related to the number of volunteers that we have. Do you have any working knowledge of the following?
- Basic First Aid
- Trauma First Aid
- Crime Scene Preservation
- Computer Technology
- Drone Operations
- Evidence Collection
- Incident Command
- Interview and Investigations
- Radio Communications
- Rope & Climbing Experience
- Survival Skills
- K-9 Handler
- Public Relations/Liaison
- Water Rescue
- Grant Writing
- Other Experience
- Franklin County Indiana (Sheriff's Office, EMA, IDNR, CSAR
- Miami Township (Hamilton County Sheriff's Office, Multiple Agencies, CSAR
- Dayton Ohio ( OH BCI, Datyon Police Department, CSAR
- Cincinnati, OH (Hamilton County Coroner's Office, Cincinnati Police Department, CSAR
- Cincinnati, OH (Hamilton County Coroner's Office, CSAR